Jelli Records offers and fulfils a range of services such as:
- Artist management and consultancy
- Concert promotions
- Radio and multimedia programming (Jelli Records Music Show)
- Festival stage programming and management
- International Songwriters Association
- Entertainment Agency
At the heart of the music scene in Bristol, Jelli is proud to be associated with:
- Bristol Harbour Festival ( long time programmers and managers of the splendid Cascade Steps Stage)
Bristol Balloon Fiesta (Music Stage)
- BrisFest (Jelli Records Roots Stage)
Keynsham Festival (Bandstand Stage)
- Redfest Bristol (Market Stage)
- Bradley Stoke Radio
- Somer Valley fm
- Bristol Acoustic Music Festival
See artists’ profile pages for more information. For enquiries, please use the contact form on the top right of this page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jelli is always interested to hear from artists in the South West who are primarily acoustic, folk, roots or jazz-based, though we’ve got pretty open minds.
Before sending any demos or MP3s, we would prefer it if you emailed and described your act and your aspirations. Feel free to tell us about links to song samples, YouTube clips and so on.
Whilst we are quite limited in the acts we look to sign to management or recording deals, there are many other ways we can help, be it inclusion on radio broadcasts or podcasts, programming at gigs and festivals and so on.
Jelli Records Limited is registered at Companies House under number 06650172